1. Components of our horizontal cement silo:
1) silo body;
2) support legs;
3) dust catcher;
4) safety valve;
5) silo bottom screw converyor;
6) vibrating motors;
7) flow promotion device;
8) level indicator;
9) air compressor;
10) control box.
2. Features of our horizontal cement silo:
1) special design to make sure that the screw conveyor under horizontal cement silo won't be blocked;
2) special design to make sure 95% of the horizontal cement silo storage space can be utilized;
3) safety valve is used to protect the silo when the inside pressure is too big;
4) vibrating motor and flow promotion device are used to ensure the cement inside can be discharged smoothly and totally;
5) electric filter is used to protect the environment.
3. Details of our horzontal cement silo:
|Capacity (T)||30 to 300|
|Discharging Height||As per clients’ requirements|
4. Why we choose a horizontal cement silo?
1) Our horizontal cement silo is designed to avoid the inconvenience of traditional vertical cement silo. There is no need to make big concrete foundation. We just need to make sure the gound is dry and flat, put the horizontal cement silo on the gound and connect wires and then we can use it.
2) Compared with the traditional vertical cement silo with an average height of 20m, horizontal cement silo is only 4.5m in height, so it is much easier to maintain it;
3) Compared with the traditional vertical cement silo, it is much easier, convenient and cost-saving when we need to move horizontal cement silo to another work site.
5. More pictures of our horizontal cement silo:
6. Mobile horizontal cement silo:
7. Horizontal cement silo on work sites:
1) Mobile concrete batching plant with mobile horizontal cement silo:
2）Stationary concrete batching plant with stationary horizontal cement silo
8. Video of our horizontal cement silo