90M3/H concrete mixing plant
We are happy to declare that one more set of our concrete mixing plant was installed successfully in Sri Lanka. The capacity is 90m3/h. It took our engineer 20 days to finish the installation, including test running and operators trainning.
Main components of our 90m3/h concrete mixing plant:
1) JS1500 twin-shaft concrete mixer;
2) PLD2400 indepent weighing aggregate batcher with four aggregate storage bins;
3) Belt convyor type aggregate loading system and transitional aggregate storage bin;
4) Water, cement and additive scales;
5) Two sets of 100T bolted type cement silo;
6) Two sets of 273mm*8m screw conveyor;
7) One set of 7.5kw air compressor;
8) One set of control room with air conditioner;
9) Fully automatic computer control system. The control system language can be English, Russia, French and Spanish.
Advantages of our 90m3/h concrete mixing plant:
1) Higher production efficiency. Compared with skip hoist type concrete batching plant, our 90m3/h concrete mixing plant has independent aggregate weighing system and transitional aggregate storage hopper which highly improve the production capacity;
2) Environment friendly. On our 90m3/h concrete mixing plant, there are convers for the aggregate loading belt and mixing tower; there are also dust filter on cement silo and mixing tower. These covers and dust filter can greatly reduce the emission of dust to the environment.
3) The production cost is clear for the concrete mixing plant owner, because all the production data are saved in the control computer, the owner can print them out to check the cost of all materials.
4) Easy to operate. Because the whole concrete mixing plant is controlled by computer, we can set up the production data first and then the machine can work automatically.
Pictures of our 90m3/h concrete mixing plant